Thursday, August 14, 2008

Trip to California





In July Me, Matt, Brandon and heather went to California for a week. We had a lot of fun visiting family, and going to different places. We were able to go to Sacramento and San Fransisco. Matt had never been to Either place so it was really fun. On Wed. we went to San Fransisco, While there we went to China town, Little Italy, Fishermans Wharf, and giradelli square. When we went to Old Sacramento we just looked around in the different shops and panned for gold. Then on Fri. Matt and I went to Bodega Bay to the beach. Hope you enjoy the pictures.

4 comments:

Our Biggs Family said...

Those pictures are really nice. IT was fun to have you visit and be able to spend a little time with you.

Anonymous said...

the pictures are cool. glad you could have a nice visit.

Anonymous said...

I loved the pictures and I'm glad you were able to visit the places you did and relive your childhood a bit.
MOM

Anonymous said...

Is California like you remember it? I'm sure memories of living there came flooding back to you.
DAD