I just wanted to appologize for part of my last blog entry. Jen I realized after I talked to mom on Sunday that you hadn't told anyone you were pregnant. I didn't want you feel feel like I was accusing you or anything like that. I would like to explain why I felt so bad though.
A lot of my friends have had a hard time telling me that they are pregnant, because they don't want me to feel sad that I'm not anymore, but what they don't realize is I would be more hurt if they didn't tell me.
I love you guys so much and I am so happy for your family. Now not only do I have to get moving on Mary's cross stitch, but I get to make brandon's baby one, and your new little one one too. Sorry if I hurt your feelings in my last blog. That was not my intention.
You have been there for me through these last couple of months, and I am so greatful for that.
3 comments:
I'm not upset. I just wanted to be sure you knew that was not what happened. And, honestly, things are so busy with the other kids that when I talk to you on the phone I seldom think of saying anything about being pregnant. I saw a news clip last night about a lady that had been on fertility pills because she wanted to get pregnant. She just gave birth to 5 little ones that were about 2 pounds each but all healthy and so cute. So, watch out...maybe you will get all of your kids in one shot! :)
We will be moving sometime between the middle to teh end of July. The exact date is still up in the air but we are hoping to determine that within the next 3-4 days.
Yes, that is Tricia Hall. A link to her blog is on our blog...Tegan family.
Post a Comment