Tuesday, August 26, 2008

New Job at work

It has been a long time since I have added to my blog. Anyway, in June I got a new position at work. I now run the Tisma full time. I really enjoy this new challenge. The Tisma is the machine that places the finished product inside the pictorial. Not only am I in charge of running the machines, but our plant is implementing a new program called TPM, and TPM is split up into I think 6 or 7 different pillars and each pillar has a team, and I am on the AM Team under the AM Pillar. The AM Pillar and Team are responsible for doing a deap clean on the machinery to find problems on the machine, and then to fix these problems. The goal is to cut down on the amount of down time we have due to the machines. Anyway, we have rolled this out on both the Caser and the Tismas on line 1. I have seen a dramatic change in the amount of down time I have on the Tismas due to the AM Process. About three weeks ago both the Caser and Tisma Teams passed the Step 1 Audit. There are 6 more Audits to go.

4 comments:

Our Biggs Family said...

That is great that you have these positions. It sounds like you are enjoying work quite a bit more.

Powell Family said...

Congratulations on your promotion!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad work is going good for you and that you are enjoying your promotion.
MOM

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you have opportunity to advance at work and that you are taking advantage of those opportunities and have been selected for those promotions. You are going far ... DAD