On Tuesday morning Matt and I took Thomas to his Piano Lessons and while he was at Piano we took Spring to the park that was just across the street. We had a lot of fun with them. Here are some pictures of our adventures at the park.
Those are fun pictures. I should have downloaded some of them to our computer wehn you were here. I will have to get them off your blog now. Thanks for taking them. They really enjoyed it.
3 comments:
Those are fun pictures. I should have downloaded some of them to our computer wehn you were here. I will have to get them off your blog now. Thanks for taking them. They really enjoyed it.
Making memories. It's amazing how the little things are what makes kids happy.
MOM
If there's a park nearby they want to play there. DAD
Post a Comment