We got to California on July 19th. This is Springs Birthday. We were so excited to be able to be there for her birthday. Anyway that night Matt, Brandon, Heather, Joel, Thomas and Spring went to an indoor football game. I stayed home with Jen, Sammy, and Mary. The next day was Sunday and We planned to have Springs birthday that day. We had crepes for dinner and brownies and ice cream for dessert. then we opened her gifts. we had a lot of fun. on Monday we went bowling and had a really good time. Here are some pictures of Springs family birthday.
3 comments:
I'm glad you could spend sometime with Jen and Joel and their family. I'm sure Spring thought it was great to have you there for her BD.
MOM
She absolutely loves her polly pockets you gave her too. She plays with them all of the time.
I'm glad you had a good time and it looks like the kids had one, too. DAD
Post a Comment