Thursday, August 14, 2008

Grandma and Grandpa Powell




On July 24, we left Jen and Joels and traveled to Petaluma to visit Grandma and Grandpa. On our way there we stopped off in Fairfield and went to the Jelly Belly Factory. We also drove by my old house in Suisun and My elementary School. It was a nice visit. We had a good visit with Grandma and Grandpa. We were also able to see Vicki while we were there. Here are some pictures we took with Grandma and Grandpa.

5 comments:

Our Biggs Family said...

That is so cool you got a new computer and can add more tot your blog now. I am so excited to see more updates! These are great pictures.

Tricia said...

kim,
Good to hear from you. Betsy and her Husband live in Vacaville. They are both teachers and Betsy just had there first baby in April. They just started a blog. if you look on my blog it is the one the says Wight something I forget exactly but that is them.

Anonymous said...

That's great that you got a new computer! I absolutely love being able to keep in touch with everyone through blogs. Gld you got to visit grandma and grandpa.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you were able to visit Grandma and Grandpa. Plus show Matt where you grew up. I'm sure Suisun looks a bit different than it did when we were there.
MOM

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a good time on your vacation. DAD