This last week I got to do my new jobs that I have at work. Monday I was scheduled to just prep weigh, and about 6:25 a.m. Alicia came and asked me to rotate her out on the goodway so she could have her break and work on the schedules for the rest of the week. I said sure. Then about 8:30 Jose,our substitute lead,came and said the guy doing the Tisma was sick and needed to go home. So around 9:00 I went over to the tisma and ran the Tisma for the rest of the day.
Then on Wed. I was scheduled to do the Tray drop. I was a little nervouse because I only had one day of training on the tray drop, but it wasn't bad. After our last break Lynda, my lead, was walking by tray drop and she asked me how I was doing. I told her I was hot, but other than that I was doing fine. She told me good and that she would rather have me up there. Then she started to walk away. All at once she turn around and came back and said you make everyone happy when you are up here. That made me feel good.
I guess Jose was impressed with me as well, because of my willingness to just take over Tisma on Monday. Jose is Matt's Team Lead, but line 3 was down all this week so he was subbing for some of the leads on other lines. He is also impressed with Matt.
Ethel told me yesterday that Jose was singing my praises all day on Monday.
4 comments:
We are glad you are enjoying your work. That makes it much easier to go, I am sure.
Good job! I'm glad things are going good for you and Matt at work.
It always feels good to have your boss (or lead) tell you that they are impressed with your work. Congrats
That's great that you are doing good at work. It's always nice to feel appreciated and like what you're doing. Then it doesn't feel like work soo much.
Post a Comment