Last Saturday night Matt and I went with his Dad, Susan, and Kaylee(Matt's half sister) to a reception for his cousin. On the way up there Kaylee was talking on her cell phone the whole time. Then on the way back she complained that she had a cramp and was hungry. Just so you know the reception was in Salt Lake. We had to listen to her complain til we got to Lehi and Susan stopped at McDonalds and got her, Matt and I a double cheese burger. Kaylee had hers finished in under a minute, and started complaining again that she was hungry. Then she started to say how beautiful she was and that no one would ever be as beautiful as she is. I couldn't stand it anymore and said that my kids were going to be more beautiful than her because they wouldn't have to go around telling everyone how beautiful they are. Kaylee is the kind of person who is looking in the mirror all the time and saying how gorgeuose she is. And if she can see her reflection she studying herself in it. It drives me crazy. She thinks she is god's gift to the world.
Susan envited us over to their house for dinner on my birthday, but I don't know if I want to go, because Kaylee really hurt my feelings on Sat. I will talk to Matt and see if he wants to go. If he does I guess we will.
1 comment:
You have to learn to ignore people like that. It's usually because their self esteem is all about looks.
Post a Comment