Friday, January 25, 2008

It's my birthday on Monday!!! Hip Hip Horray

Today is the start of mine and Matt's five day weekend. I woke up today and said Matt can we go to Wendover on the Fun Bus tonight? He said ask me that in a couple of hours. Then I said, I just want to go some where for my birthday, and he said okay lets go. So we are going to wendover tonight. I'm so excited because it is the seafood buffet on fri. nights, and when we take the fun bus we get a coupon for a free buffet.
I've been trying to get Matt to tell me what we are going to do for my birthday, but he won't tell me. He says he has some things planned, but it is a surprise. Oh well I guess I will find out soon enough won't I. I will let you know how wendover was and what we do for my birthday later.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun at Windover. I'll be interested in hearing what you do for your birthday. I sent off your card today. Happy Birthday.

Our Biggs Family said...

Have a good time this weekend. That is great that your 5 day weekend falls on your birthday!

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend.

Powell Family said...

Happy Birthday Kim. I tried to call you earlier tonight but you didn't answer. I left you a wonderful message though. I would have called sooner but I worked untill 5:45 pm. I hope you had a great party. It sounds like you had fun on the Fun Bus and trip. I'll try to call you tomarow sometime. Love ya!

Powell Family said...

I sent you a card last week. I hope it got to you in time. There was also a gift card to LOWES in there that was for Christmas. I got mixed up and thought you were comming up after Christmas sometime and I would give it to you then. By the time I realized you weren't I figured a few more days wouldn't matter and it would arrive with your birthday card.

Matt and kim Cloward said...

Brandon and Heather,
I got my birthday card on my birthday. I know you were a little worried it might be late but it wasn't. Thanks for the Lowes card too it will come in handy.