Tuesday, February 5, 2008

My Birthday

As I promised I said I would let all of you know what we did for my birthday. Fri. night we took the fun bus to wendover, Nevada and gambled until 1:40 in the morning then we came home.
On Sat we spent a lazy day in bed until about 2:00 and then we got dressed and went to Old Navy and finally returned the shirt I got for christmas, then we went to lunch at Fudruckers, and then off to Barnes and Noble to get Matt's niece something for her birthday (we share the same Birthday). While at Barnes and Noble I invested in a book as well. If anyone is looking for a good book to read I would highly recommend Twilight, and New Moon. I got Twilight and had it finished in less than 24 hrs. Stephanie Meyer is the author.
Sunday we didn't do a whole lot except for go to church. Oh and Matt's Mom and step dad came over after church to bring me my birthday gift.
Monday (my Birthday) was also a lazy day. At about 12:30 Matt left to get my birthday presents and didn't get home until around 4:00. He got me three books two on Joseph Smith, and then the second book by Stephanie Meyer which is New Moon. He also got me a CD. Then we went to Nickelcade and and spent about 1 and a half hours there, then went to dinner at Tucanos (a brazillian Grill), then we went back to Nickel cade for a few more hours. It was a fun day.

1 comment:

Powell Family said...

That sounds like a fun birthday! I liked those books too! You'll have to read the third one too. They're all good!