Tuesday, January 8, 2008

My Dr. Visit

I had my follow up visit today with the Dr. I was a little nervous because I didn't know what to expect, but it went pretty well. He talked to me for a little while, and then he checked my insisions, and said I was healing very well. He told me that he expected great things from my remaining tube, so that lifted my spirits a bit. He also told me we could start trying again to get pregnant this month, so instead of having to wait three more weeks we start now. He said that the way my tube is it could probably catch the egg that comes out of the left ovary as well as the one that comes out of the right one so we'll hope for that. Thank you to all who have supported me during this time. I love you all. Hopefully in a few months we'll have some news.

4 comments:

janeen said...

hey kim, I just found your site from Alanna's. I'm sorry to hear about the pregnancy but I'm glad you ae feeling better and in such good spirits.
your old roomie, janeen

Anonymous said...

We are so excited for you. I am glad it all went well and we will pray and keep our fingers crossed to hear good news from you soon too. It will be so worth it all when you hold your own little one in your arms. I know it will happen soon for you guys!

Our Biggs Family said...

We are so glad you were able to see our blog. Could you see it from home? How are you doing? I am so glad we all keep our blogs updated so we can keep in touch and the distance doesn't seem quite so far. Love ya.

Powell Family said...

That's Great news Kim!!! Sorry I didn't read this earlier. I've been slacking on my blogging reciently. So, today I hope to make it all up. Check out our page later today and see the new stuff.