Monday, October 6, 2008

Conference

Matt and I were able to go to the Sunday afternoon session of conference. We got there about 25 minutes before the session began so there weren't any seats together so we were separated, but it was still a great experience. I had been in the Conference Center before for Conference, but Matt had never been there. It was nice to be there.

5 comments:

Our Biggs Family said...

How great to be in the conference center. Too bad you couldn't sit together though. We really enjoyed watching all the sessions of conference. We were grateful we could watch it on the internet at home.

Powell Family said...

That's cool that you were able to get to go to conference. I've always wanted to go see it in persone.

Shoni said...

That is so cool, I have always wanted to go in person. I agree to bad you couldn't sit togethter :( Hope all is well with your family.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you were able to go. It's amazing how in this trouble economy that so many of the speakers spoke on hope and peace. Also how the importance of family and marrige was stressed. As members of the church we know that it will be the church and families that will make the difference.
MOM

Anonymous said...

One of these days we'll go, too. Glad you were able to make it. DAD