1) Matt, Without his support and strength through finding out about my Menieres Desease,and the problems associated with that, and the loss of our first baby through a tubal pregnancy I don't know where I would be.
2)My Family(Both my side and Matt's family), They have stood by my side through everything that has happened this past year. They have been there to listen when I needed a listening ear. Even though most of my family lives far away I know if they could and I needed them they would be here. Matts family was here to give me help and support as well.
3)Friends, I know I can call on them whenever I need a listening ear.

4)work, I have something to look forward to everyday, and something I like to do.
5)Church, I have a calling that will help me grow. And the knowledge of eternal families is deffinately a blessing.
3 comments:
I love reflecting on things I'm grateful for! I love this time of year because everyone seems to be focusing on it.
It's been great for me to read what each of you feel are blessings in your lives. It's great how family and the gospel rank among the top.
MOM
It is fun to read about what everyone is thankful for. IT is fun to see new posts on your blog as well.
Post a Comment