Thursday, November 22, 2007

Alaska Trip

In July of 2006 Matt and I went to Alaska for 10 days. We went to Homer, Alaska first and got to go Halibut fishing. We also got to go to Fairbanks, Alaska, where I was born. While in Fairbanks we were able to go to North Pole Alaska, and see the Santa Claus House. My parents actually lived in North Pole Alaska when I was born. We also did quite a lot of camping while we were there. We had an excellent time while there.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you had a great time on your trip. We look forward to seeing the pics you post from it!

Matt and kim Cloward said...

We have lots of pics, but don't know how to post them. When we figure it out you will see them.

Janelle said...

Hey Kim! Glad to see you have a blog! If you need help posting pictures or video, I can walk you through it...just call me sometime! Hope you are doing well!

Anonymous said...

It will be fun to see the pictures. I still don't know how to do it by myself. I'm so glad you have a blog. It's a fun way to keep in touch.

Anonymous said...

I emailed you step by step directions on how to add the pictures

Matt and kim Cloward said...

Hey Janelle,
We are doing great, and I might take you up on your offer of help. I have tons of pictures of Alaska and didn't get them posted before Alanna left our house on Fri. I also have pictures of our trip back from Georgia. I would love you all to see them.

Matt and kim Cloward said...

I know Alanna, and I will figure it out too, but I haven't had time since I worked today and will be working the rest of the week.