Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Jelly Belly Factory

On Saturday we went to the Jelly Belly Factory on our way to Windsor. They now have a tasting panel where you can go and taste the different flavors of Jelly Bellies. We got to taste some of the wierd flavors that they have like Vomit, wood chips, black pepper, diaper wipes, and a bunch more I can't remember. We also were able to pick up a ball cap for Matt, and a spoon for me. We bought some of the belly flops, and some of the disgusting flavored Jelly Bellies too. When we were leaving we saw the Jelly Belly RV, VW Bug,and truck, and got video of them as well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you had a good time! I am glad the two of you were able to go out for it! I remember the many field trips to the jelly belly factory!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you enjoyed the Jelly Belly Factory. I know I wouldn't have tried the weird flavors.
Matt good luck getting your wish of the RV and the Bug for Christmas.
Mom

Our Biggs Family said...

The Jelly Belly factory is a fun place to visit. It looks like you enjoyed your time touring around and seeing the sights that you both wanted to visit.