Friday morning Matt and I left to go to California for my Grandma's memorial. We got as far as Reno and stopped for the dinner buffet. Then as we were getting ready to leave we saw a Motel 6 and I talked Matt into getting a room there(it was about 10:00). We got up about 8:00 in the morning and finished our drive with a few stops on the way. We stopped off at the Jelly belly factory, and off at Grandpa's house before we went up to Windsor.
We stayed at some of Vickis friends house for the night, but not before we had dinner at Vicki's. It was nice to sit and visit with everyone.
The memorial was really nice on Sunday. Matt and I video taped it and will be making copies for everyone.
1 comment:
I'm glad you were both able to go. I know Dad appriciated it and was glad to spend some time with you as well. Kim, I'm glad I got to spend time with you at Grandmas. Again Thanks for being there for Grandma and spending time with her when you can.
Mom
Post a Comment