Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Newest addition to the Family


My Brother and his wife had their first child a week ago. They named him Isaac Brandon Powell. He is such a doll. I can't wait to see him in person, but it probably won't happen until Alanna's wedding in Oct. I'm Also waiting for Jen to call and say she has had her little boy too, but we don't know when that will happen. We will have two little month old babies at Alanna's wedding. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you! I can't wait to see them either.
MOM

Our Biggs Family said...

I just hope ours is here by then! Who knows...I may just be a REALLY REALLY pregnant person by then! It is fun that you are blogging more now! You should show us some pictures of your garden that you have been working on!

Powell Family said...

Ok so my Mom would like the protien enriched flour. She's like about ten pounds. I have no idea how much it'll cost but let me know and we'll pay you back. Thanks so much!
Heather

Shoni said...

Thanks for leaving me the information about Jen's baby. I"m so glad that she finally had him! I'm loving seeing everyones pictures. My blogg is protected so have Jen and anyone else send me there emails and I will add them to mine.