Over the last week and a half I have been to Wendover twice. On Feb.22 I went out there with some friends from work and went to a country concert. We went and saw Clay Walker. It was a really good show. After the concert we went to the peppermill casino and gambled for little while and then we went to bed. We woke up at 7:00 the next morning to get ready to go to breakfast because there were 4 of us sharing a room and we were meeting the rest of our group at 9:00 a.m.. After breakfast we gambled some more and we left to go home about 3:30 in the afternoon. After some stops we got home about 7:15 that night.
Then on March 1st Matt and I and his brother (David) went out for a concert. We went and saw Night Ranger. It was fun to be out there with Matt this time. The concert was good, but I only knew one of the songs. We left Wendover at about 1:30 Sunday Morning to come home. Matt and I were really tired by the time we got home. Matt had been up for a little over 24hrs and I had been up for about 22hrs, because we had worked on Sat. as well, but it was still fun.
5 comments:
Hey there! Hope you guys had a great Anniversary. I thought about you yesterday and hoped you were having a fun day! I miss you! Take care!
That sounds so fun. Its cool that you're so close to all those concerts! Oh and Happy late Anniversary.
Glad you enjoyed the concerts.
Your trips sound like fun. How much are you up?
Did you know that Clay Walker is from Beaumont, TX. Oh yeah and that's pretty much where we are now.
Post a Comment