March 4th was our two year anniversary. I can't believe it has been 2 years. Yesterday Matt and I both had to work so the first part wasn't the greatest, but after work we had fun just being together. Right after work we went to DI's just to look around then we went to savers, which is a lot like DI's, but we came out empty handed. Then we went to dinner at Tacanos. We didn't do a lot but we were together. We will celebrate it more on Fri. when we don't have to work and we get paid so we have a little more money to do something.
This last year has been full of hard things to deal with, but I think those experiences have made us a stronger couple. I wouldn't trade those experiences for anything. Hopefully this next year will be full of more experiences, some happier one's (like an addition to our family). Who knows though, but we are hoping.
6 comments:
Congrats on two years! I bet it kind of feels like its been no time at all! Can't wait to see you again! We're moving in April so it'll probably be soon!
Congratulations. I was going to call you last night but it's been a busy couple weeks. It was fun to see another post on your page.
Happy anniversary. Glad you had a good time. You really don't have to do anything big...we never do. We just enjoy being together.
Happy Anniversary! Keep them coming.
Happy Two year day!!! Everythings sounds great for you guye. Hope you have many more!
You need a new post!!! you should put on a post about your new dog, Rose.
Post a Comment