Thursday, December 13, 2007

Thank you for all the Love and Support

For all those who don't know I had to have surgery on the 3rd of Dec. I had an ectopic pregnancy and had to have it removed along with one of my falopian tubes. Things have been hard the last week and a half, but Matt and I are working through it. Thank you for all the phone calls, the flowers, and the letters.
Hopefully in a couple of months we will have some more news to tell, and this time it will be good news, not bad news like this time. We are so looking forward to having a family, and can't wait for it to start, but don't worry I'm giving myself time to heal.
Life is to good to mess it up with not giving myself this chance to heal. I went back to work tuesday, Dec. 11, and in some ways I wish I had waited a little longer, but today (dec. 13) I came home feeling pretty good. I was still tired, but not to bad.
Thanks again for all everyone has done for Matt and I during this period in our life. What would I do without everyone.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are glad you are feeling better. Take it easy this 5 day weekend and hopefully you will continue to get stronger and feel better. We are thinking of you and so admire your positive outlook on things. Thank you for your example to us.

Janelle said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better! I also admire your positive outlook! I know your turn to be a mommy is coming soon! hang in there! We love you guys!! ;)

Matt and kim Cloward said...

Thanks to all who give us their support. Hey Janelle I need your address so I can send you your christmas present.

Anonymous said...

I have been so impressed with your positive attitude. It is truly a lesson to me. Life is so much better when we can look at the bright side of things. Thanks so much for going up to see Grandma today. I know that will mean a lot to her. It means a lot to me that you will do that. Thanks for being such a special daughter.