Saturday Matt and I went horse back riding and had a BBQ at one of the guys house he works with. It was a lot of fun. Of course I didn't get Matt up on a horse, but he had fun taking video of me. It was fun until I got thrown from the horse. Then it wasn't quite so fun. In fact, then I hurt like crazy. For some reason it isn't letting me upload my video, but I have a before and after video of me riding. I'll try to get it on here later.
3 comments:
I'd like to see that video once you find out how to get it on the blog. Jen helped Mom with her's... Dad
Glad that you were able to go riding, sorry you fell off. I know that won't keep you off of a horse. Mom
Glad you could go horseback riding. Have you been able to figure out how to get it on the blog? We'd like to see the video.
Post a Comment