Well I guess since I have already been told by two people now that they are waiting for my update I better do it. This is for you Mom and Jen.
For the longest time I have been wanting to cut my hair short, but Matt hasn't wanted me to. Well on the last day that Mom and Jen were here for our mother daughter weekend They finally got me to do it. I haven't had my hair short since my mission, but I really love it. I can't believe how much Cooler I am at work, and it is so nice only having to wear one hair net and getting all of my hair in it.
When I got home on Tues. after taking Mom and Jen to the airport, I walked into the bedroom and Matt was asleep. I shook him a little and he woke up and did a double take when he saw me. Later he told me that when he first saw me he didn't recognize me. He was thinking "Who are you, and what have you done with my wife." I don't know why I was so worried about him liking it, because he likes it a lot. I'm so glad you guys got me to do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
8 comments:
I like it. It looks good on you. :)
Finally! I'm glad Matt likes it and more importantly, that you like it. You look great!
I love it. It is so easy to take care of. and my hair isn't all over the place anymore. Matt would tease me about having my hair in his clothes and all over in the bathroom, and I told him if he would let me cut it short It wouldn't fall out or be all over. I think he will like that part too.
I was just thinking about cutting my hair again today!!! I like it! Lydia was using my hair for horse reigns and I remember how nice it was when Isaac couldn't pull on it!!!
I really really really like it. I'm sure you had had lots of compliments. I'm glad you like it. Mom
I think it looks terrific on you, too! Dad
i like it. it has been a while since i've seen u with short hair. i looks good on u.
Post a Comment