These are some pictures I took after the snow stopped. It started snowing about 4:00 a.m. yesterday and didn't stop until about 3:00 p.m. today. All total I think we got about 2 feet of snow, and we are expecting more tomorrow.
This morning I had to get up and go to work or I would loose my holiday pay for Christmas. I also had to make it there on time or I would loose it as well. Anyway I got up about 15 minutes earlier than I would normally and got dressed. Then I went out to start the car and clean off the windows. I usually start the car in the morning to let it warm up anyway, but I kind of thought I might get stuck trying to get to work. Then I went back into the house and did my hair.
When I went out to try to get out of our driveway sure enough I got stuck. I had to put my floor mats in front of the front tires to get back into the driveway to try it again. After about 15-20 min. I was finally on my way to work. I got to work with 5 min. to spare. Just enough time to through on a lab coat and change shoes, but I made it on time and safely. Matt also had a hard time getting home from work this morning. He got stuck in a couple of places. I will try to get some better pictures tomorrow when it is light out.
Oh yeah, the school district we live in canceled school today as well.
3 comments:
What a storm. The pictures you put on didn't show up but the news clip did. I'm so glad you got to work on time so you didn't loose your holiday pay. Mom
The pictures did load they just took a few minutes.
White Christmas! I wish that looked to me like a lot of snow but it just doesn't anymore. Isn't that sad! :) Did you try to shovel your driveway and still got stuck or did you not shovel first? I'm glad you got to work when you needed to. Have a great Christmas.
Post a Comment