Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Utah State Fair

I decided after going to the Utah county fair last weekend that I would enter something in the Utah state fair. I am going to enter one of my cross stitches that mom had framed for my birthday. The fair is the first part of Sept. and judging will be I think on the 8th of Sept. so wish me luck alright. Oh I will be entering the Celtic Christmas cross stitch. First prize gets like seven dollars, second is five, and then they have other prizes that get more money. The fair is held in Salt lake. I'm pretty excited.

5 comments:

Our Biggs Family said...

That is a great idea. So, what categories do they have? Where is the fair held? Are there prizes? I think you should win...I would vote for you! Good luck.

garysharon said...

That's a great idea. With your talent of cross stitching, I bet you win. You should take a picture of it and post it on the blog as well. Good luck. Mom

garysharon said...

I wish you had the one of the ones here you gave us. I know one of htose would definately win a blue ribbon. Dad

Anonymous said...

very cool! That is a neat experience! We might be taking our 4th graders to the fair for a field trip...so maybe I will see it there! :)

Powell Family said...

That sounds great! I'm sure you'll do great. You have a great tallent when it comes to cross stitching.