Tuesday night after work Matt and I drove to Wendover. I had a free room that we had to use by the 29th of Jan. so we used it then. We upgraded to a suite for 35 dollars. The room had a hot tub in it, and a 42 inch flat screen TV. It was nice to be together. Then on Wed. we went down to the casino and had a buffet, then we gambled for a while.
On the way home we went to the Petco in Orem and got some more fish for my tank. Then when we got home Matt had to go to Scouts. When he got home he had gone to Walmart and had bought me the last book in the Twilight series, a balloon, and a stuffed animal for my birthday.
I had a good birthday. Jen called while we were on our way home from Wendover, and mom called just as we were getting home. I am glad that I was able to talk to them on my birthday.
3 comments:
I'm sorry I didn't get around to calling you on Wednesday. I hope you gto my message yesterday! Glad you had a good birthday.
Sounds like you had a good time in Wendover. Your package should be there in a couple of days. You'll enjoy reading your new book, I'm sure. Love you MOM
It was good to talk to you on the phone. It sounds like you had a good time in Wendover. That was nice of Matt to get you that book.
Post a Comment