Sunday, December 7, 2008

Twilight

On Friday night Matt and I took his niece to see the movie Twilight. I had been trying to get matt to go see it and everytime we say we are going to go things always come up. I have heard mixed reviews on the movie, but I really liked it. I will have to go see it again with someone who isn't talking through it. Makayla was talking the whole time about how cute Edward was.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

have you read all the books? I think I"m going to see it one day this week. I can't believe it's been out this long and I haven't gone to see it yet.

Matt and kim Cloward said...

I have read all but the last one.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you liked it. Maybe Dad and I will see it when it comes to base.
MOM